First Kids provides a safe and loving environment for parents and children to encounter the presence of God. Since we believe parents are God’s chosen primary faith trainers for their children, we will partner with you to help equip you to lead your children to grow in their faith. Our First Kids staff is here to serve you!
Children’s Church (WRC)
- Preschool Worship is offered for babies through K5 during the second service.
- Kids Worship is offered for 1st through 5th graders during the second service.
BLUEPRINT: God’s Plan (SC)
2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.”
- Starting August 19th, 2020
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm – check in at the kid’s building
- Babies through 5th grade can travel with us through the Gospel Project, work on their Bible skills with Bible Skills, Drills, & Thrills, participate in games, and earn First Kids Kash for the Blueprint Store, and so much more!
- BLUEPRINT coincides with the Skiatook Public School calendar
J.O.Y. Kindergarten & Preschool
J.O.Y is a ministry of First Baptist Church that exist to partner with parents to lay a solid Christian foundation both spiritually and academically. Classes are offered for preschoolers age six month through kindergarten.
How We Serve Your Children
First Kids guides children to…
KNOW God personally.
GROW in their faith.
GO into their world and share the Gospel!
Opportunities for Children to KNOW, GROW and GO
- Children’s Summer Camp
- Summer Day Camps
- Vacation Bible School
- Kids Day Out
- Mission Ignition
- Special Events & Activities
Families With Special Needs
God has fearfully and wonderfully created each of us and we are each His unique design. All children are welcome to experience God’s love through First Kids.
*Children are led by trained and screened volunteers
WRC=West Rogers Campus SC=South Campus