First Baptist Church Skiatook was formed around September 1912 and the first building located at 3rd and A street was dedicated Sept. 16, 1917. On July 12, 1959 a new building was dedicated at the same location.
In February 1983, FBC Skiatook moved to Oak and Lomard, this is still its current location, known now as The South Campus. A new educational wing was added on Oct. 29,1995 and in 1998 the gymnasium was developed.
In 2008 the old shopping center was acquired by the church and in August 2009 the West Rogers Campus was open.