First Kids provides a safe and loving environment for parents and children to encounter the presence of God. Since we believe parents are God’s chosen primary faith trainers for their children, we will partner with you to help equip you to lead your children to grow in their faith. Our First Kids staff is here to serve you!
Small Groups: 9:00 am (SC)
- Small Groups are offered for Babies through 5th Grade
- Children check-in and meet in the Children’s Building
First Church & Children’s Church: 10:30 am (WRC)
- First Church is offered for Babies- PreK during morning worship
- Children’s Church is available for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade during morning worship
AWANA: 6:20 – 8:00 pm (WRC)
- Children age 3 by September 1 through 5th Grade can enjoy the AWANA Program
- AWANA coincides with the Skiatook Public School calendar
- AWANA Calander 2017-18
J.O.Y. Kindergarten & Preschool
J.O.Y is a ministry of First Baptist Church that exist to partner with parents to lay a solid Christian foundation both spiritually and academically. Classes are offered for preschoolers age six month through kindergarten.
How We Serve Your Children
First Kids guides children to…
KNOW God personally.
GROW in their faith.
GO into their world and share the Gospel!
Opportunities for Children to KNOW, GROW and GO
- Children’s Summer Camp
- Summer Day Camps
- Vacation Bible School
- Kids Day Out
- Mission Ignition
- Special Events & Activities
Families With Special Needs
God has fearfully and wonderfully created each of us and we are each His unique design. All children are welcome to experience God’s love through First Kids.
*Children are led by trained and screened volunteers
WRC=West Rogers Campus SC=South Campus